Hello August!

Hi everyone... again!
I'm sorry for posting this so soon after (4 or 5 days) my latest post, but I wanted to just welcome August and my little sister's birthday, she is now two years old today, August 3rd.

:)

It's also my grandmother's birthday on the same day!!! We'll be visiting for a couple days and will get to spend some time at my grandparent's cottage.  I'm very excited.

I have read Ayrell's adorable 'calendar picture' post. It was very cute.

Many thanks to Tenchibaka for drawing me the most amazing profile picture (for the forum) ever!!!

Cutata, I look forward to reading about the Splashy's baby surprise, but for some reason, the link to your blog on my home page says your latest post's title is "the Splashy's go to the doctor", but every time I click to read the post, it's not there! It says the page doesn't exist. ???

Kelsie, I can't wait to see the Buckley's decorated home.

Sylvanako, can't wait for more amazing photography!


That's all my updates for now,
Bye, Emilie

Comments

  1. Hi Emilie!

    Happy birthday to your baby sister and grandma! You know what? It's also my dad's birthday today! :D
    I'm so happy you enjoyed my latest post! Thank you!

    Have a great week-end. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ayrell!
      We had a nice trip and now are enjoying the last day of vacation in a pool :) Happy birthday to your dad. Your welcome, since these are all Sylvanian blogs and everyone enjoy the others stories. Thanks again,
      Emilie

      Delete
    2. Oops, Ayrell. I meant happy 'belated' birthday to your dad, not just birthday, since I first wrote back the day after you commented :D

      Delete
  2. Hello Emilie!
    Happy late birthday to your grandma and little sister. I hope you had a lovely time at your grandparents' cottage.
    I'm glad you're looking forward to seeing the Buckley's home. I keep meaning to get round to taking the photos, but I don't have enough light after school (it's winter here), so I have to do it on the weekend. If all goes to plan (which it probably won't!) I'll hopefully post it next weekend, although no promises!(;
    Have a lovely August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kelsie!
      Thanks for the birthday wishes. I did have a great time at my grandparent's cottage. It was very fun, thank you for asking. It's alright, no rush for your pictures. After all, these are Sylvanian blogs, not life :) Next weekend sounds like a great time to post. Have a great August too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Emilie,
    Hope you had a very good time on your sister´s and grandma´s birthdays. Happy belated wished for both of them.
    The reason you can´t read that entry on my blog it´s because I posted it by mistake. Instead of clicking the preview button I clicked the publish one but I didn´t realize straight away so probably the story was published for a few hours. I can´t be sure about that. I only realized when I logged into Nina´s blog and I saw it there. Even though the story was nearly finished I didn´t mean to publish it so soon.
    I´ll post a new entry , a kind of review of one of my latest purchases ,very soon.
    Have a lovely August!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that makes total sense, Cutata. Well, anyway, I' wishing you a lovely August, too. We just arrived home today from our trip for the birthdays and things. I can't wait to read your next (real, not mistake :D) entry.
      See you then,
      Emilie :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and have a wonderful day! Hope you liked my post:

Popular posts from this blog

Renovations in the Maple's House... PART 1!

A Very Merry Christmas

A Christmas Prelude