Introduction to this Blog

Hello!
My name is Emilie, I am a 10 year old sort of Sylvanian Families/Calico Critters collector and this is my very first Sylvanian Families blog. In this blog I will (hopefully) be regularly updating my posts about my current family, the Maple Cats. Sometimes it will be me writing the post, but mostly it will be them (well, me again, of course, but as their character).

Right now, although I have the brother and other baby sister figures, I am not using them since my house is a little too small (and it's The House on the Hill!) and so the Maples have only two daughters, Millie (10) and Daisy (1).

Of course, Daisy can't write yet, and so her sister will write in for her. (Again, this might be confusing, but remember it's me always writing the posts, not actually them!)

I am very excited to start this blog, and so whoever you may be, I hope something in this first post catches your interest and you'll be reading all the posts I do. I hope I won't be too busy to continue, and I hope all goes well. Also, if I do stop blogging sooner than later, I'm alright: not dead, just busy.

So, I hope you like my blog: Life of a Maple!!!

Hugs and kisses and a big warm welcome, Emilie XOXO

Comments

  1. Hi Emilie!
    It´s good news you´re having your own blog.
    The Maple cats are lovely and the House on the Hill is my favourite Sylvanian house but unfortunately I have no place for it.
    Looking forward to reading about the Maples and their adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cutata!
    Yes, the House on the Hill is pretty big, so far I only have 3 other houses: Willow Hall, Old Oak Hollow Tree House, and The Royal Hotel that I'm using as a mansion. (I have the Calico Critters edition, which is called Cloverleaf Manor and is white with grey roof instead of red with a green roof) Thanks again for being the first one to comment on my blog! Have a great day!
    Emilie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and have a wonderful day! Hope you liked my post:

Popular posts from this blog

Renovations in the Maple's House... PART 1!

A Very Merry Christmas

A Christmas Baby